- I like living independently. The location at Casa Aldea is very convenient since it is close to everything.
- Casa Aldea has hired people who know what they are doing. And as a result has brought people together.
- People are treated as a priority.
- I love the various walking paths here. The variety of nature, especially the plants and vegetation here is beautiful. I enjoy exploring this community I call home.
- Now that I am older, I take advantage of every opportunity to gain different experiences in life. The activities at Casa Aldea are certainly enriching my life.
At Casa Aldea at University City Village, we combined timeless influences and modern comforts to create a San Diego Independent Living experience unlike any other.
Casa Aldea at University City Village features 16 acres of beautiful rancho-style architecture, 120 elegantly appointed San Diego residences and lush gardens amid Southern California’s temperate climate.
Our two and three story hacienda style independent living community offers the perfect setting for active enjoyment, or rest and relaxation. Enjoy the sun-drenched charm and relaxed elegance of casa Aldea at University City Village, illuminated with inspired landscaping of native plants, unique gardens, and a heated saltwater hydrotherapy whirlpool.
Our San Diego luxury senior living community is also conveniently located in the Golden Triangle area of San Diego near University of California, San Diego (UCSD), the Village of La Jolla, and many of San Diego’s world famous attractions, like Seaworld and the San Diego Zoo. Shopping is nearby at Westfield UTC mall, and for the outdoor enthusiasts, Torrey Pines State Reserve and 36 hole championship golf courses are only minutes away.
Casa Aldea at University City Village is true Southern California living at its finest!